Friday 28 September 2012

Welcome To The Trucking Simulator Games/Mods

I started this small blog, for a simple reason, I love trucks, trucking games, and everything that goes with it, I am a real trucker in the real world, plus I am also a virtual trucker too, yes I am addicted to trucks in every, way, shape and form, I am a beta tester for the worlds best trucking simulator games company, and I have been posting video's on Utube for the virtual trucking fans to view, I am not very good at going this, but at least I try my best, which is a good thing right?.



Anyway I have not long uploaded a very short video, onto Utube ( compared to the other video's I have uploaded this is very short ), I called it Banana-MAN, which is my sence of humour showing through, You wonder why?........it's very simple, the truck is a very bright yellow, and it's a MAN TGX, hence the name.




The video show some of the truck customisation screens and some of the addons you can apply to your truck. I hope you like it, it took me a few hours to get it right ( or so I thought ).



With this blog, anybody wishing to add virtually anything about the virtual trucking community, this can be, game links, websites, VTC's ( Virtual Trucking Company's ), mods, screenshots, links almost anything, as long as it covers the world of virtual trucking, and does not contain any content not fit for children to view





M@x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Max, I followed your videos on youtube and I really got speachless for their quality and your drive skills. I guess beeing a beta tester for such a great sim developers must have been a fantastic experience. I am fascinated by this game and lookin' forward to keep it in my hands. again very nice videos. I wish you the best. Greetings -Matthew from Rome-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mathew, there will be more video's soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Max I've got 2 questions:
    1) is it possible to set the hight and/or the distance from the steering wheel? 'cause I noticed that in some trucks it seems too big or too much zoomed and all I can see is only the tachimeter.
    2) could you tune a 6x4 Renault Premium and post the video, please? Thank you very much. P.S. hope to see your videos soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my blog, thank you for your comments, I have just made a post on the blog about what I am going to do for the next video, as I have been inundated with private messages asking for this truck ( in the video I am currently working on ), but I will do my upmost to do your video, fingers crossed it everything goes to plan I can start work on that Sunday evening or Monday morning ( as I am now off work until Thursday ), but I stress that I do not know how long it is going to take me to edit, reconfigure my lastest video masterpiece, and then it will take about 10-12 hours if not more for me to upload it to Utube, as I am on a slow broadband connection 2mb/656kbps.

    But I will try my best

    In answer to your questions

    1)No
    2)I'll see what I can do

    M@x

    ReplyDelete