Saturday 29 September 2012

A Couple Of Screenshots

After playing the latest version of the Euro Truck Simulator last night, and after reading comments on a Utube video I had uploaded the other day, where I customised a MAN TGX, people where asking me for a video showing me customising a Scania, so last night I spend a good few hours, and into the early morning, recording a video of me doing exactly what I was asked, below is a screenshot taken from the customise screens in the game.


I could not add the custom paint, and windscreen name plates as you can not do these in the truck dealers in the game, only from a garage, so I included a small bit of footage of my driving to the garage to add these to the video ( it is only a couple of seconds )

A few screenshots fron different angles of the finished Scania R730, with the customised name plates and paint.

It is going to take me a long time to edit, compress the Scania video so I will be able to upload/share it on Utube/here.

I think this might keep you happy for a couple of hours while I start work on my latest creation.

M@x

5 comments:

  1. I really want to see your next video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max don't worry ;) keep it up and take your time :) we appreciate your sincerity
    -Matthew-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will soon enough, it's taking me longer than expected to edit so I am happy but it won't take me much longer I hope

    M@x

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn this scania seems so fckin' real! this is gonna be the best simulator the whole world has ever seen! greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. SCS really improved this category of game and revolutionized all the simulators they've made 'til these days. You know, when you're a child you often dream about big machines such as diggers or big trucks as those from USA or the "normal" European ones, and sitting comfortably in front of your pc and driving for miles and miles these giants give me satisfaction! I like travellin' in general and visit different countries and this game will give me this chance (for sure it's not the real world but I'm excited anyway :P). I wonder how is the life of a real trucker: I guess you stay away from home, from your family for days, don't you? only 20 days 'til the premiere of the game...the details, AI, are perfect! it's a pity that the cities are small as they were before...it would be nice if SCS mixed the sizes of the cities from STDS with those from ETS2...
    -Matthew-

    ReplyDelete